The Beauty is Where Nobody Sees It

Senin, 29 Maret 2010

Seemingly, everone knows that true beauty is the question of inner quality rather than outward features. But in reality, we all, like children, get excited while looking at obvious beauty of flowers or sunsets. Nothing strange, as they are really awesome, stunning, gorgeus. Yet, it's a pity that so few of us is able to notice hidden beauty in ordinary things. For me, the whole natural world has a lot of treasures to offer us. It depends on our sensivity and awareness, whether we are open to take the gift.

The photos below I have chosen to show what I am writing about.
Orchids undoubtedly stand for  the outward beauty. While the pansies? Well, they are nice (I presonally like them very much) but believe me, the place I have seen them and taken the photo was so common, ordinary, not to say dirty. Nobody would notice these humble flowers fighting for life. For me, both kinds of flowers have their own dignity.

Yellow Orchids by Danuta Antas, 2010

Pansies by Danuta Antas, 2010

Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar