Last summer I have started to shoot a series of works I have called El Paradiso Mio. All of them are based on nature, landscape mainly. The majority of images have been taken in Botanic Gardens in my hometown. The works show my interpretation of the world, or to be more precise, they show the world, which I would love to live in. I try to show my personal attitude to the depicted scene, my feelings I have felt in a certain place, the mood of the particular day. All this is far more important than the ordinary, document-like shooting. As many conscious-living people know, the world has everything to offer us. Bad and good, beautiful and ugly. We decide what we choose, how we create our reality. That is why I work on the images I take with my camera to make them look like I want they looked like. I treat my art as the life should be treated. I choose what, when, why and how to do. It is the most important rule I apply to my creative process.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar