Inspirational - The Mystery of Winter Landscape

Rabu, 09 Maret 2011


Magic Landscape, Fine Art Photography by Danuta Antas, 2011
These are the last Winter shots I did this year before the Spring. time The day was unique for taking photos as there was some frost that made everything as if covered with magic silver powder, thus emphasising the shapes and textures all around. Mysterious atmosphere was hanging in the air; no sounds, no people only my two dogs and me. I love such days as I may feel perfect inner balance and unity with the eternal. It is then when I feel I really live, not just exist.

The questions I often ask myself?
I am fed up with everyday rush, with TV ads that make our world look so crazy, everyday news presented with a speed of light. Why and what for people made their lives so crazy? Do I really need to keep up with the Joneses? Will I be better holding a certain job position? Are we really lords of our lives or servants of imaginary, culture defined values? Are any values that not change as culture changes? I wonder what you really think of it?

Magic Landscape, Fine Art Photography by Danuta Antas, 2011

Magic Landscape, Fine Art Photography by Danuta Antas, 2011

Magic Landscape, Fine Art Photography by Danuta Antas, 2011

Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar