Words of Wisdom - Another Perspective

Minggu, 24 Juli 2011

The City Garden in Bydgoszcz, Poland by Danuta Antas, 2010

For a year or more I have been subcsribed to Arina's Self Help Blog from which I receive daily a new quote by famous people. Today's words of wisdom are as follow:

You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice.
by Steven D. Woodhull

These words impressed me in particular as they coincide with my current situation.  Several days ago, after an accident while walking in a woods with my dogs, I broke my right leg (ankle in fact) so badly that in a second my life turned upside down. From a very active person I was until that day, I am now constantly in bed, unfortuantelly in pain too, as the operated leg aches badly. Well, what a different perspective of life when each movement is like climbing Mont Everest, all the problems, concerns that were before accident seem to be nothing now. It is not that I was complaining much about life before the accident, yet now I have realized that I wasn't grateful enough for all I have, for all my life so far.
I know that every cloud has a silver lining and what happened to me is for my personal growth. Dealing with difificulties of ordinary activities, learning who is your true friend, I am listening carefully to my inner voice what it is going to tell me. Not being able to create photographs with my hands I have lots of time to create with my mind:)
If you are the one who suffer somehow, do remember 'every cloud ...":)

Sending warm thoughts and good energy to all in need.

Danka Antas

The City Garden in Bydgoszcz, Poland by Danuta Antas, 2010



Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar